If you’re noticing a higher than usual number of bees in Mesa, you may be experiencing a bee or wasp infestation. If so, we have the solution. Like the rest of the Nation, here in Mesa we are aware that some species of bees are declining. We hear from our customers everyday that they are not sure what type of bees they are dealing with or even what their options for removal may be. This is where our decades of local experience comes in. Whenever you are faced with the nuisance of bees or wasps on or around your property, we are only a phone call away. All of the members of our bee removal team are experienced in bee identification, patterns, and specifically our local rules and regulations regarding the same. We will listen to your specific concerns and offer FREE advice and estimates to correct the problem. You can be assured that we are standing by at every hour of every day and can act quickly to prevent a small question from becoming a big problem.
1. PREVENTION: Careful and regular inspection of your property and surroundings with special attention applied toward any spaces or gaps on a structure, and eaves or overhangs. You will want to be watching for bee activity occurring away from any vegetation or water source. A colony of bees will often give themselves when someone notices several flying in and out of a specific space. DO NOT attempt to seal them inside (or out). Not only is this dangerous, but it will prove ineffective and will, in fact, cause more damage and add more expense to the removal process.
2. BEE REMOVAL: If you notice a swarm of bees, often described as a big ball or mass of bees, outside on your property – or a colony or hive of bees. keep your distance. DO NOT attempt to disturb, interfere with, or exterminate them on your own. Bee Removal, even extermination, requires a lot of expert training, licensing, specialized safety equipment, and experience. Remember that a swarm of bees will likely include thousands of bees, an established or large colony of bees will often have over 50,000. All bees will mount an organized attack in defense of their hive or if they feel threatened.
MAKE SURE YOU CALL UPON AN EXPERT FOR FREE ADVICE AND ESTIMATES REGARDING EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR BEE OR WASP PROBLEM. HERE IN OUR AREA, MESA BEE REMOVAL IS YOUR BEST OPTION.
How do I find the right bee removal company? Here are some important questions to ask.
1. Do you have experience removing bees from a wall?
Removing honeybees from a wall requires carpentry experience. A novice beekeeper can cause more damage than good if they are not experts in carpentry.
2. What is the process of removing bees from a wall?
An experienced beekeeper will identify the location of the bees with an infrared camera, use a smoker to calm the bees, use a bee vacuum and other professional tools to remove the honeybees safely, extract the hive, clean the affected area, apply pesticide to deter honeybees from returning to the empty hive, fill the open area with insulation and replace the wall with the original material whenever possible.
3. Do you have pictures of honeybee removals from walls?
Trustworthy honeybee removal companies will have plenty of pictures. Choose a company that has more than just a few examples.
4.How long have you been a beekeeper?
Because there are many species of bees, a beekeeper must have extensive knowledge of the different techniques to safely and effectively remove the bees.
5. How long have you been in business?
Make sure they have a valid business license and have many years of experience in the bee removal field.
6. Do you have references?
A reputable bee removal company will have good ratings online on platforms such as Google. Be wary of businesses that have too few good reviews. Itâ€™s not unusual for novice companies to ask friends and family to create favorable reviews.
7. Do you guarantee your work?
Read the warranty or guarantee agreement carefully. A good bee removal company will warranty a removal requiring a repair for at least a year.
8. Do you have insurance?
Some companies operate with little or no insurance. Companies should have both liability and workmanâ€™s compensation insurance. This is a good precaution against accidents caused by bee smokers causing fires or beekeepers falling from roofs or trees.
4 How to Get Rid of Bees – Do’s and Dont’s.
DO call a professional immediately.
This is the single most important step of bee removal! If you have a bee problem, it’s imperative that you use a professional bee removal expert to fix the situation for you. Their experience, knowledge and skills enable them to effectively remove the bees, quickly and safely, ensuring that no one gets hurt…